Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adrift

I have been struggling with words lately.  Such is the roller coaster.

When these emotions hit I consider putting an end to my blog.  No one wants to read such meandering drivel - thinking of you, Mike - and I do not care to waste anyone's time.  I can only roll through this so many times before it becomes repetitive.  I feel stagnant.  Drowning.

There are words to write though.  I have to refocus and prepare for a presentation with Google.  That is why I am travelling to Chicago in August.

A couple of truly incredible people see something in me and believe in me.  Time to dig in and discover what is worth believing.

Unless something truly strikes at my heart this may be my last blog post for a while.  

Thanks for reading.  

Thanks for encouraging.  

Thanks for being.

 - Logan

2 comments:

  1. No effort. Write when something strikes you - never force words out - all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. write for yourself, no one else. Insincere words are a waste of time, "real talk" never is! Keep on keepin on, whether up or down, you are an inspiration to many! Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete